Lindsay in Europe and Beyond

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Summer 2007 part 2

CANADA'S WONDERLAND!!!!
I had not gone to Canada's Wonderland in years so Denise and I decided to go one day over the summer break because we both wanted to go. It was a great day, the weather was gorgeous and we only almost got into 2 car accidents getting there because we got turned around....LOL....overall a great day. It was the first time I ever went on an upside down rollercoaster.... I had always been too scared to go on but it was actually a lot of fun and I will definitely go on another one!!! A beautiful shot in front of the big waterfall at the beginning of out day....
During the summer we also had a nice birthday party for my Grandpa. It was a lot of fun seeing most of my family and I was able to get some good photos!!! Here is a great photo of my mom, Grandpa, and aunt Elenore.
Smile parents!!! I am happy that this photo turned out so well!!!
Time with the cousins was great because I do not get to see them very often but when I do it is great because they are so cute and smart. It was nice to catch up with them!

As the summer was coming to a close I was getting sad to leave everyone again because I had been home for so long that I really wanted to stay and make a life in Canada, I think I could have been happy to stay but I made a commitment to come back to England and I am looking forward to spending another year in Europe and there are going to be many more adventures to come because there are still many places I want to be able to go and see this year.....so keep checking back to see how I am getting along in Europe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home