Lindsay in Europe and Beyond

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Final Times in Canterbury June 2007!!!

These are some of the pics that will highlight the last month of my PGCE year!!!!Katy and Elaine having a great night!


Clare and I getting ready to go out and you can see by my eyes that I am already feeling very happy!!!


Lucy....this was one of my bestest over the year in Canterbury and I am so happy that we are going to be able to hang out again next year!!!! Good times ahead.


Kate, Wid and I in Alberrys...some good times were had there and I am sad to say that they will not be in Canterbury next year and I am going to miss them a lot but I wish them all the best in their new lives in Spain and Bermuda!!!!


Elaine, Katy and I on one of the last nights out in the city.

So my final few weeks in Canterbury were amazing...and actually not the final weeks at all because it turns out the I was offered a job here and I am going to take it so that I will be here another year. I am kind of nervous about the job but it will be all ok and I am sure that it is the right thing to do. So with that being said the only thing to do was have a great time with the people I have met here because I may not see them all again in a very long time, some I will since we will be in Canterbury together still but not all of them so spending time with them was the right thing to do!!!




I am not going to write a lot about my last few weeks except to say that they were amazing and I met some of the best people of my life this past year. Thank you to everyone who has helped to make my time in Canterbury worthwhile!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home