Lindsay in Europe and Beyond

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My 23rd Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! It was a great birthday even though I could not spend it with most of my good friends. I will be there soon and we will all be able to celebrate again. Thank you for the calls and all the good wishes on my birthday, they were very much appreciated!

We started of the celebrationg at Pizza Express for dinner. I went to dinner with Elizabeth and Stephanie (tow of my roomates-canadian and german) as well as one of the other canadian girls, Emily. It was a lot of fun and the food was great. If anyone comes over the visit me I will take you there. It doesnt sound very amusing but I assure you that it is! After dinner we headed off to The Cuban which is a bar in town. I was very excited because I had wanted to go since it opened (end of Oct) so I thought my birthday would be perfect to go!!!

A lot of people came out for my birthday which was nice. I do not have pictures of all of them on here but it does not mean you aren't important! Thanks to the American guys that came out. It was great!

This is a picture of myself, Angela and Nina. Three Canadian girls out in the city. It was good times!!!




Tequilla does not always go down the best!?!? Overall the night was amazing....thank you everyone for making it an unforgetable night!!!! I love you all, and for those who did not get to see me I will see you soon and thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! You are all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home