Lindsay in Europe and Beyond

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Summer 2007 part 1

Coming back to Canada was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my family and friends because I know that I am only here for a matter of weeks and I want to make the most out of my time at home that I can! I am working at the pool with Brie, one of my friends who is also a lifeguard so it will be a chilled out summer. I am going on a girls weekend with some of my friends from uni which I am looking forward to and I am going to be just taking it easy!!!!

Here are a couple pics of the girls weekend in Grand Bend!!! LOTS and LOTS of fun!!! We only were able to spend a few nights there but it was quality and I was soooo happy that I was able to see the girls again!

This is the girls getting ready to go out on night number 1!!!! Lets go out and have some fun in the Bend!!!

Dinner on the last day at the Bend...the sunset this night was amazing so we decided to eat on the patio...it was not very nice during the day so we didn't actually get to to go the beach a lot but we still managed to have a lot of fun and it was overall and amazing weekend which will be repeated again next year!!!!

The last night in the Bend sure had some crazy times and I do not know how this picture was taken but it is classic and I am so happy that it is part of my collection!!!

Tamara's brithday was right after I got home and we went out to Cowboys to have a great night out...it was a country good time and the singer was very hot!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMARA!!!!

My first little while at home was amazing but I know there are going to be many more good times had by all....keep tuning in to see how everything goes down in the remainder of the summer months!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home