Lindsay in Europe and Beyond

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Heineken Experience

What can I say except, I love you Heineken!!! This museusm is so cool. There was the whole history part where you got to learn about everything but then the best part...3 free beers!!! Thats so cool, and it was only 10 euros to go in! It took a few hours to get through the whole thing and there was always something to do and see...I have a video message which I can show you which I emailed to myself! It was pretty funny!

I couldn't get much closer to this huge can! When I wrapped my hands around it I had no idea that there was a part cut out where you could get your photo taken and emailed out and I accidently grab some womans hair!? oops?!

We walked around the old factory which was fun, we got to see all the old machinery and even play with some of it. Of course I didn't break any of it! That would not have been cool! It is all still there and it was cool to look inside all the machines and see what happens to make the beer.


Now...the best part...sharing a beer. It tastes so good when you don't have to pay a lot. There were three different types of bars set up in this museum where you get your free drinks. You need to get tokens at the chasier and then you pay with the tokens...therefore, you don't even think you are paying which is even better than my last statement!!!

CHEERS!!!
Lastly we ended the tour looking in the store and also in this TV room where you can sit in the
coolest chairs and watch old Heineken commercials...I can say that was thoroughly enjoyed by Angela and myself since neither of us have a TV right now, so anything we can get we are happy to indulge!!! Hope you enjoyed the quick tour...

Next stop...PARIS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home