Lindsay in Europe and Beyond

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Uk with my MOM

My mom and I arrived in London on Tuesday morning and then went to our hotel so we could rest, shower and change before going into London. We took the undergroung all the way to Picadilly Circus and walked around there for the afternoon. It was a lot of fun and I loved the way everything looked! Not like Canada at all!!!



Then on Wednesday there was little problem with our alarm clock so we missed our taxi to Canterbury and I had to call them and beg for another one. It was not a very good morning but we managed to get another cab down to Canterbury and we arrived there by 5:30pm. I met one of my roomates and the three of us had a good time going out for dinner. My first week in Canterbury consisted of a lot of running around but it was really nice. Canterbury is such a nice city. I love it because we don't have history like that in Canada so it was nice to walk around and look at everything.


Then on the weekend all the Canadians...9 in total...went out to a few pubs and it was a lot of fun getting to know everyone. The weekend was nice and relaxed because the school told us that we were not going to be starting anything until the following Thursady, instead of the Monday so we had another couple days to get organized.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home